Framework for business rules completeness and non-contradictness

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP

Framework for business rules completeness and non-contradictness



Background:



I have a large set of business rules which specify dependencies between objects and fields in my Java app - mainly range and editability constraints for fields in classes.



Problem:
When introducing new business rule I would like to



I'm looking for framework or tool that would enable such analysis. I've a little bit experience in Prolog, but writing whole validation tool from a scratch seems to be an overkill. I've also been looking into Drools, but I'm not sure if it's suitable for requirements above. If someone encountered a similar problem before - do you have tested and working tool or framework that can deal with that?









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Executable numpy error

PySpark count values by condition

Mass disable jenkins jobs