how to kill mysql processes

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP

how to kill mysql processes



My docker-compose command won't run because I have these processes running:


$ sudo lsof -nP +c 15 | grep LISTEN | grep sql
mysqld 113 _mysql 19u IPv6 0xd0786f05dec2ff3f 0t0 TCP *:3306 (LISTEN)
mysqld 113 _mysql 22u IPv6 0xd0786f05dec789ff 0t0 TCP *:33060 (LISTEN)



Every time I kill the process listed, it starts up again with a new PID.



I've already uninstalled it:


$ brew uninstall mysql
Error: No such keg: /usr/local/Cellar/mysql



How can I totally and permanently kill this?



I've tried


sudo /usr/local/mysql/bin/mysqld stop



and


/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysqladmin -u root -p shutdown



When I try:


sudo mysql.server stop



It shows:



ERROR! MySQL server PID file could not be found!



but I still see new processes running for mysqld









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Executable numpy error

PySpark count values by condition

Trying to Print Gridster Items to PDF without overlapping contents