In the permission control, how do you perform the permissions of each button on the front page?

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP

In the permission control, how do you perform the permissions of each button on the front page?



I need to control the permissions of the buttons in each page. If I have permission, I can see them. If I don't, I won't show them to users. How do I usually do this? Please solve it. . . Thank you





Welcome to stack overflow! I would review the guide at stackoverflow.com/help/how-to-ask on asking a good question. This question makes it unclear what you’re trying to accomplish. I would add why you want to do this and what technologies you’re using. This seems to be a very general question that may show a reference to a tutorial on how to use a particular technology is a better fit than a detailed answer.
– user3243242
6 mins ago










By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Executable numpy error

PySpark count values by condition

Trying to Print Gridster Items to PDF without overlapping contents