Jupyter kernel dies when importing Tensorflow, trouble with jupyter notebook

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP

Jupyter kernel dies when importing Tensorflow, trouble with jupyter notebook



I use Anaconda version 4.5.8 with Python 3.6.6. After installing tensorflow by using the following commands from the tensorflow website:


conda create -n tensorflow pip python=3.5
activate tensorflow
pip install --ignore-installed --upgrade tensorflow



I've done as they have instructed and yet my kernel dies whenever I import tensorflow as tf in my Jupyter notebook.


import tensorflow as tf



I've also looked at other solutions on this website and uninstalled all of tensorflow and installed pip install tensorflow==1.5. No matter my kernel still dies.


pip install tensorflow==1.5



I've created another new environment in Anaconda and installed pip install tensorflow==1.51 and still my kernel dies. I've downgraded to python2.7, and my kernel dies.


pip install tensorflow==1.51


python2.7



I've downgraded my tensorflow and my python and the kernel still ends up dead. Can anyone find a solution to this?



Edit: Rechecked solutions again, others don't work.





What OS are you using?
– AstroBen
5 hours ago





Just a quick guess, maybe you can try to change your env name to something different.
– lincr
4 hours ago





Any error messages from console on why the kernel died?
– swiftg
4 hours ago










By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Executable numpy error

PySpark count values by condition

Trying to Print Gridster Items to PDF without overlapping contents