sampleDetectLandmarks.cpp What is a .dat file and where do I get it from?

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP

sampleDetectLandmarks.cpp What is a .dat file and where do I get it from?



Do I need to train my own model to create the .dat file? I thought openCV should already have a pretrained model. I am not looking for a .xml file like haar or lbp. Maybe I messed up my download? I used cmake to add the contribute files in Windows 10 for Visual Studio 2017.



where is my .dat file? Line 35



Does anybody have a proper pretrained model that is .dat that I can use for for the sample code attached to the link for learning purposes?



I don't want to spend days or hours training my own if possible.









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Executable numpy error

PySpark count values by condition

Trying to Print Gridster Items to PDF without overlapping contents