Node-Red Credential Files - Missing and Now Errors

The name of the pictureThe name of the pictureThe name of the pictureClash Royale CLAN TAG#URR8PPP

Node-Red Credential Files - Missing and Now Errors



I found today that my node-red was running but the flows were not functioning properly. I got the credentials could not be decrypted error. My server has been up solid for quite some time functioning just fine and now recently I just noticed with said error. Upon exploring the folders of NR install, I cannot even see the credential file, and this leaves me rather suspicious.
What could cause an encryption file to spontaneously disappear?
I know I have a few installs on my system of NR, but only use one, and I was also curious how I could ensure I am looking in the right spot? ie how to know what directory your node red is being run.



I try this command : readlink -f /proc/#(procID)#/exe and only get the bin directory where Node is held.



I really hope my system wasn't messed with. I think at worst is I need to re-create the encrypted flows file, but I just want to make sure my system isn't tampered with somehow.



Thanks for any feedback regarding my situation.



enter image description here





ADDED: I figured a few things out, and just stuck with my original post.
– mrSidX
9 hours ago









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Executable numpy error

PySpark count values by condition

Trying to Print Gridster Items to PDF without overlapping contents